Your Highland Lake Inn Experience Includes:
Highland Lake Inn is a haven of hospitality, charm and natural beauty nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. A historic North Carolina resort, Highland Lake Inn rests in a country setting of 26 gently wooded acres on a serene lake, just 25 minutes from Asheville, NC, the Biltmore Estate, and five minutes outside of Hendersonville in historic Flat Rock, NC. With plenty of room for children to roam and explore, Highland Lake Inn also provides intimate spaces for romantic couples who want a quiet and peaceful getaway.
Whether you are looking for lodging, a business retreat, wedding or a special event banquet, you'll find Highland Lake Inn an ideal full-service resort destination.
Highland Lake Inn is devoted to protecting and preserving our environment and is an Energy Star Partner.
- Variety of spacious and unique lodging rooms including the elegant Woodward House, cozy cabin rooms, historic Lodge rooms, a romantic get-away suite, and vacation rental homes (including weekly and monthly rentals).
- Complimentary Southern Country Buffet Breakfast (except for vacation rental homes).
- Season's, our award-winning restaurant (winner of Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence since 2000)
- 26 wooded acres, a 40-acre lake, and organic gardens for you to explore.
- A variety of amenities and activities including free use of bicycles, boats; fishing; swimming pool; tennis; and much more!
- Free wireless internet and business office use!
- A variety of nearby golf courses.
- Yoga Studio, and in-room massage.
- Shop the nearby stores in historic Hendersonville and Flat Rock.
- Visit nearby attractions like the Flat Rock Playhouse, Carl Sandburg Home, Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Estate, and Asheville, NC.
- Easy access to airports in Asheville (20 minutes), Greenville/Spartanburg, SC (50 minutes), Charlotte, NC (2 hours), or Atlanta (3 hours).