Monday - Saturday
7:30am - 10:00am
11:30am - 2:30pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
7:30am - 9:30am
10:30am - 2:00pm
You won't find Season's Restaurant on a busy street or highway. Nestled inside the 26 acres of Historic Highland Lake Inn, Season's is far removed from the daily noise and hustle of everyday life, yet still only five minutes from the quaint shops of downtown Hendersonville. With friends and family; you can enjoy an extraordinary meal with friendly service, while also taking in the beautiful, natural setting that surrounds you. Season's is known for its use of fresh ingredients, many of which come directly from our on-site organic garden. By combining our passion for sustainability and amazing flavor, Season's helps protect the environment and the economy by utilizing local food sources.
- Executive chef Michelle Bailey, prepares imaginative recipes that draw on her international training and travels, as well as creating new twists to local favorites.
- Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2000, our wine list features a wide variety of wine to compliment your meal.
- Bountiful Southern Country Breakfasts will be sure to amaze you. When staying at Highland Lake Inn, breakfasts are complimentary (with the exception of our Historic Poolside Cottages which have kitchens).
- Delightful lunches feature soups and salads, sandwiches, wraps, pizzas, and special entrées.
- Delicious dinners showcase steaks, chops, seafood, local specialties and international favorites.
- Lavish, family-friendly Sunday buffets presented year-round, as well as special event and holiday buffets
- Located five minutes from the Flat Rock Playhouse. Join us for lunch before a matinee or an early dinner before an evening show.
- During the peak season, live music enhances your dining experience Friday and Saturday evenings, as well as during the Sunday Brunch Buffet.
- Season's private dining rooms can be reserved for weddings, receptions, banquets, luncheons, holidays, business lunches, parties, corporate and day meetings, seminars and more.
Enjoy roaming our 26 wooded acres or take a romantic stroll by our 40-acre lake while you are our dining guest. What better way to top off a delicious meal? Season's is dedicated to providing extraordinary dining and exceptional service tailored to meet your unique needs. Call us today, 877-394-4945, to make a reservation for a memorable dining experience that you won't find anywhere else!
Sign-up for the Season's Email List